AnMed Health Women's and Children's Hospital Map It
Tuesday, August 27, 2019 06:30 PM
FREE to attend! Register by phone only, call 864.512.6255.
Childbirth Education Classes help expectant parents better understand the birth process.
Class dates in this series are August 27, September 3 and 10. This 3-class series will cover:
- Signs of labor and when to come to the hospital
- Stages of labor: what to expect physically and emotionally
- Natural relaxation and comfort measures
- The support person's role during labor
- Pain relief options including epidural anesthesia
- Common interventions in labor and delivery
- Caesarean birth
- What to expact during your Baby-Friendly® Hospital Experience
- Postpartum care
- A tour of our Labor/Delivery and Mom-Baby Unit
Expectant mothers should register for class by their fifth month of pregnancy to get their preferred class dates. Class dates and times may be subject to change. The series should be completed four to six weeks before your due date. Attendees are encouraged to bring their spouse or support person to class. To register, call 864.512.6255.Back to Events