We appreciate your interest in volunteering with AnMed Health; however, Volunteer Services will not offer the Summer Volunteer Program for high school students in 2017.
- You must be at least 15 years old by June 1 in order to participate in this program.
- The program will consist of 3 separate two-week sessions: June 13-24; July 5-15; and July 25-August 5.
- Volunteers will participate in one session and must be willing to volunteer Mon-Fri from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. for the entire two-week period. Consider your summer plans and other commitments before you apply.
- If you are invited to participate in the program you will be asked to provide your first- and second-choice sessions.
- Recommendation Forms - We will send a link to access the form via email to the teacher reference and to the personal reference named on your application. Please let them know to expect the email and ask them to complete the recommendation form as soon as possible. If we do not receive your recommendations you will not be invited for an interview.
- Interviews are required and will be scheduled AFTER receipt of favorable recommendations.
- Those who are accepted into the program will be given information about orientation along with instructions for completing additional pre-orientation requirements. Orientation will be held on Friday, June 10th (times to be determined).
- Please check your email frequently. Notices regarding interviews, pending deadlines, etc will be communicated to applicants in this manner. We will not share your email address with anyone. It will only be used for communication between you & our office.
- Reliable transportation is a must. If you have to depend on someone else to provide your transportation, discuss it with that person before applying to volunteer.
- All volunteers are expected to adhere to AnMed Health and Volunteer Services policies. These will be discussed in detail at orientation.
It is the applicant's responsibility to meet all deadlines, to confirm receipt of recommendations, to follow up if necessary with references, and to communicate with the Volunteer Services office if there are any questions or problems.
Either Jan Verbeck (512-1265; email@example.com) or Tammy Campbell (512-1263; firstname.lastname@example.org) will be happy to assist you with any questions.