Thank you for choosing AnMed Health for your medical care. It’s our goal to provide excellent service during your stay. Whether you’re here for an outpatient surgery or a longer hospital stay, please let a staff member know if there is anything we can do to assist you.
A Few Things Every Patient Needs to Know:
Patient and Visitor Guides
- Visiting hours and visitor restrictions can vary from unit to unit. If you have any questions about visitors, please ask a member of the nursing staff.
- Chaplains are available around the clock. To contact a hospital chaplain, ask your nurse or the hospital operator to page 3636 for the on-call chaplain at AnMed Health Medical Center or 3737 for the on-call chaplain at AnMed Health Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
- Interpretation services are also available 24-hours a day.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in all patient rooms.
- Please do not keep valuables such as jewelry, watches, cash, checkbooks or credit cards with you while you are patient. We know not every admission is planned, so please send valuables and personal belongings home with a family member. If you are unable to do so, please notify the staff. The hospital will not assume liability for lost or damaged valuables left unsecured.
- Smoking and the use of any electronic smoking devices are not permitted on AnMed Health campuses.
- It is prohibited to possess and/or carry any weapons on AnMed Health property.
- Possession and/or use of illegal substances or alcohol are also prohibited.