Corporate wellness is an investment in your greatest asset
AnMed Health Occupational Medicine offers cost-effective corporate health services that can be customized for your company’s specific needs. We offer a wide range of high-quality health services that can increase productivity and decrease health care costs.
Promoting health is a good habit
Employees' health habits can profoundly impact a business' overall health. Studies show that investing in your employees' physical and mental health can improve a business' fiscal health. Tobacco use, sedentary lifestyles, poor eating habits and substance abuse can contribute to lost productivity, increased illness and absenteeism and inflated medical costs.
Occupational Medicine offers programs and services provided by skilled healthcare professionals who provide the information, support and encouragement employees need to make positive lifestyle changes.
Workers' compensation injury care and management
Work-related injuries can seriously impact the health and well-being of your employees and your business by increasing operating costs and decreasing productivity and morale. Workplace injuries are a reality and efforts to prevent them can pose a constant challenge to your business, but the care of those injuries when they occur doesn't have to be accompanied by a difficult process.
Occupational Medicine's mission is to provide your associates with the proper care and treatment needed to return them back to health and productivity. We employ a board-certified occupational medicine physician who will provide optimal treatment for employees while following all necessary OSHA and recordkeeping guidelines. Our goal is to provide the best possible service to employee and employer.
About our physician
Ping Gao, M.D., MPH, FACOEM is Anderson's only board certified physician in occupational medicine. Dr. Gao received his medical degree from Shanxi Medical University in Taiyuan, China. He completed his residency in occupational and environmental medicine and also earned a master’s degree in public health from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, New York. Dr. Gao is an American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine Fellow and is a certified department of transportation medical examiner and medical review officer.
AnMed Health Occupational Medicine provides a number of services that can be customized to fit the needs of the employer. These services include:
- Acute & chronic disease management through on-site clinic provided by Nurse Practitioner, RN, LPN, Medical Assistant, Phlebotomist (will help lower insurance costs)
- AED / CPR / first aid / bloodborne pathogen training
- DOT physicals
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Education programs (smoking cessation, injury prevention)
- Employee assistance program services
- Health fair / Wellness coaching
- Immunizations, vaccines, titers (i.e. flu, Hep B)
- Impairment ratings
- Independent medical evaluations
- Pre-employment physical, return to work physical, fit-for-duty physical
- Job demands analysis / job function testing
- Medical Director services
- MRO services
- OSHA mandated medical surveillance exams
- Spirometry/Pulmonary Function Tests
- Respirator fitting
- Travel medicine
- Workers compensation injury evaluation and treatment
To learn more about AnMed Health Occupational Medicine, call 864.512.4813.