Cancer patients and survivors deserve a place where their needs are understood and where they can be treated with dignity and respect while shopping for products that make them look and feel better. A place where they can ask sensitive questions and receive warm, professional answers. That place is impressions appearance shoppe.
If your personal journey entails a lymphedema, alopecia or oncological diagnosis, impressions appearance shoppe is dedicated to helping you along the way.
Friends or family members may want to support a loved one through their journey with inspirational gifts or helpful products. impressions appearance shoppe can help them find just the right item.
impressions appearance shoppe products:
- Accessories and unique seasonal items, such as scarves, purses, hats, gloves, swim suits and jewelry
- Wide variety of wig brands and unique hair styles for personalized looks
- Unique and inspirational gift items
- Post-surgery apparel items and garments
- Skin care products
- Many additional items including:
- Dry mouth candy
- Non-aluminum deodorant
- Products to assist with itchy, tingly and burning skin
- Anti-nausea drops
impressions appearance shoppe services:
- Board certified mastectomy specialist and customer service specialist on staff
- Personalized professional appointments available to assist with proper sizing of undergarments prosthetics or compression items
- Consultations to find just the right hair style for you
- Insurance coverage consultations
- Special request ordering available
AnMed Health's impressions appearance shoppe has achieved accreditation through The Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) for after mastectomy breast prosthesis and fitter services.
impressions appearance shoppe is conveniently located in the AnMed Health Cancer Center entrance:
2000 East Greenville St.
Anderson, SC 29621
Monday through Thursday
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.