Bone and joint problems can make even simple movements painful. Whether your joint pain is the result of an athletic injury, the natural aging process or repetitive motion, AnMed Health can help. Our orthopedic specialists are experts in treating sports injuries, degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis and overuse conditions.
Joint replacement can help many patients reclaim their lives. AnMed Health performs hundreds of knee and hip replacements each year and ranks among the top 10 percent of hospitals for hip and knee replacement, according to the CMS/Premier Hospital Quality Incentive Demonstration Project.
Our orthopaedics team is experienced in the latest surgical techniques and technologies, including the anterior approach to hip replacement and computer-assisted knee replacement surgery. Special equipment allows surgeons to precisely align the new joint, so you can get back to enjoying life soon after surgery.
In addition to joint replacement surgery, AnMed Health also offers:
- Arthroscopic knee, hip and shoulder surgery
- Arthritis diagnosis and treatment
- Sports medicine
Why choose us?
• Personalized surgical techniques, including:
- Computer-guided alignment
- Custom joint blocks
- Anterior approach for hip replacement
• Noted for safety & excellent results
- Joint Commission Center of Excellence
- Blue Cross Blue Distinction Center
• Experienced joint specialists
• Services under one roof, newly remodeled space
• Comprehensive rehabilitation services