If you're planning to visit one of our little ones in person, here are a few guidelines to make your visit a pleasure to both you and the patient.
- Visitors younger than 14 are not permitted on the Mom/Baby unit, with the exception of the mother's siblings or the newborn's siblings.
- Labor and Delivery allows no more than four visitors at a time in each room.
- Only parents and grandparents are allowed in the nursery.
- Visits should be limited to 10 to 15 minutes.
Visiting hours at AnMed Health Women's and Children's Hospital are from 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily. The hospital's main entrance is locked at 9 p.m. every night. After hours visitors must use the call box near the main entrance to enter the hospital. Once inside, late night visitors will be required to sign in at the front desk and obtain a name tag before going to patient rooms.
In the best interest of our patients, we ask visitors to please:
- Wash their hands when entering and exiting a patient's room.
- Be as quiet as possible and respect other patients.
- Dress appropriately. Shoes and shirts are required.
- Refrain from obstructing the staff's ability to quickly reach a patient's bedside.
- Talk with the patient's nurse about dietary restrictions before bring food to a patient.
- Send only non-latex balloons to our patients.
Visitors are invited to dine with us in the Camellia Cafe. One visitor meal can be purchased from the cafe and delivered to the patient’s room.
And remember, smoking is not permitted anywhere on AnMed Health's campuses.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and we want to show you our latest bundles of joy. AnMed Health’s Web Nursery allows family and friends to get a peek at the new arrivals, without disturbing mother and baby. View our brag book.