AnMed Health has exciting career opportunities to offer nurses in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Discover opportunities to provide both direct and indirect nursing care for patients of all age populations in a variety of areas, including emergency services, critical care, surgical services, general inpatient care, home care and physician offices. We are offering opportunities for experienced nurses as well as new graduates and graduate nurses that meet SC LLR criteria.
“I enjoy working at AnMed Health because this is the hospital where I was born and this is the hospital that serves my closest family and friends.”
— CJ Johnson, Registered Nurse
AnMed Health Nursing Job Requirements
Our ideal nursing candidate has a passion for serving others and a desire to grow professionally. A BSN is required for all candidates. Applications will be accepted from ADN candidates, but they must complete their BSN within 4 years after hire.
Why Join the AnMed Health Nursing Family?
AnMed Health offers a close-knit working environment where employees feel supported and valued. Here, management works closely with nurses, getting to know them individually and helping them reach their professional goals.
We also strive to create an inclusive work environment, offering three employee resource groups to engage and celebrate teammates with diverse backgrounds and interests (Nursing Diversity Advisory Council, YoungPros, VetNet, and more).
Join Our Award-Winning Nursing Team
- American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Magnet Recognition: The highest national honor for professional nursing, this recognition distinguishes health care organizations that meet rigorous standards for nursing.
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses Beacon Award for Excellence, 2021, 2018: This honor is awarded to nursing units that set the bar for excellence in patient outcomes and staff and patient experiences. AnMed Health has won this distinction twice.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade “A”: A national award that recognizes achievements in protecting patients from harm in hospital settings.
- Independent Mail’s Best Place to Work 2021 Finalist: AnMed Health was named as one of the best places to work in 2016 and 2019 and was a top finalist in 2021.
Compensation & Benefits Opportunities
We value our nurses and we show our appreciation by offering competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Health and dental benefits are effective the first day of the month following your hire date
- Competitive pay and shift differentials
- Add-on payments for high-demand positions
- Opportunity for nurse sign-on and retention bonuses
Training & Development Opportunities
We believe that the best way to support our nurses’ future growth is by deepening their experiences in a hospital setting and offering additional training. That is why new nursing graduates are automatically enrolled in our Nurse Residency Program for the first year of their employment with AnMed Health.
Other training opportunities include:
- Tuition assistance for advanced education
- TriCounty Tech to Anderson University Nurse Scholar program for ADNs to earn a BSN
- LEAD leadership development program
- In-house classes and education through our AnMed Health University program
Referral Incentive Program
When employees refer an RN to our referral incentive program, they can receive an additional bonus. This is another opportunity to engage and reward our staff for helping our team grow.
Enjoy Living & Working in Anderson, SC
Anderson, South Carolina is an attractive area for young professionals and families alike. With a lower cost of living and close proximity to lakes, mountains, and beaches, there is no shortage of adventures to be had.
How To Apply for AnMed Health Nursing Careers
Visit our job search website to find and apply for nursing jobs that interest you. If we believe AnMed Health is an ideal match for you, our team will contact you to schedule an interview.
Our nursing recruiter, Erin Nuburn, is available to answer any questions you may have. To connect with at her, call 864-512-1163 or complete our online form.