We at AnMed Health are sincerely appreciative of the outpouring of love and support that we have received from all of you. We are committed to winning this fight, and we are stronger because of your generosity. Helping each other reflects that we are truly #InThisTogether.
Here are some tips on how to graciously support AnMed Health during this time:
- Make a charitable contribution to the COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund or Employee Financial Assistance Fund. If you are an employee and need information about assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To donate PPE supplies, particularly N95 masks, please take them to the AnMed Health Distribution Center on White Street. Make sure to fill out our Gift In Kind form and include it with your donation.
- To provide meals, please contact Lisa Carter with Anderson Aid at 864.356.9857. This group is raising money to purchase meals from local restaurants to donate to AnMed Health employees and other first responders who are fighting COVID-19.
- To donate individually wrapped snacks (crackers, cookies, etc.), please send us an email at email@example.com. About 700 items are needed each week to accommodate staff.
- To send cards of encouragement and support, please mail to: Healthcare Heroes, AnMed Health, 800 N. Fant St., Anderson SC 29621. We will distribute to staff across areas.
After reaching our initial goal of 8,000 cloth masks to provide to our staff, AnMed Health is re-launching our challenge to the community – this time, to provide face-coverings for patients and their caregivers in anticipation of potential shortages.
AnMed Health now requires all patients arriving for appointments or procedures to wear a face-covering. This policy applies to patients arriving at all hospital campuses, emergency rooms, outpatient facilities and physician practices. We’re asking for your support in providing these masks to those who may not have one.
As businesses in our community begin to reopen, AnMed Health encourages residents to continue wearing face coverings whenever in public and to continue practicing social distancing and good hand hygiene.
Details about making/delivering fabric masks
- No specific pattern or style is required
- Donations of bandanas accepted as well
- Use tightly woven cotton fabric
- When fabric masks are complete, please drop them off at the AnMed Health Women’s and Children’s Hospital at 2000 East Greenville Street, Anderson, S.C., daily 24/7
Thank you for thinking of our staff, patients and community during this time! We are truly "in this together!"