If you have symptoms of COVID-19, your primary care provider may give you an order to be tested at AnMed Health’s drive-thru testing site.
AnMed Health has drive-thru testing at the entrance of AnMed Health Oglesby Center A, near the flag poles at the North Campus located at 2000 East Greenville St. This testing is only for at-risk, symptomatic patients who have a physician order. Your testing appointment will be scheduled by your ordering physician.
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday
- 9 a.m. to noon, Saturday (as needed)
After being tested, the results will be given to you as quickly as possible through one of the following methods.
How to get your results:
- MyChart – If you have an AnMed Health MyChart account, your result will be visible as soon as the result is available.
- Phone – If you do not have an AnMed Health MyChart account, please provide a telephone number where you can be reached with the results.
- Mail – If AnMed Health staff are unable to reach you by phone, a letter with your results will be mailed. Please provide a valid mailing address.
If you test positive or negative for COVID-19, you should practice preventive measures to protect yourself and others.