AnMed Health's testing site is currently experiencing very high volumes. If you need a COVID test and are not experiencing symptoms, please consider visiting an alternate testing site. To find a testing site near you, visit:
You must have an appointment to visit AnMed Health's testing site. To schedule an appointment, please contact your primary care provider or visit AnMedHealth.org/EVisits
. You may then receive an order to be tested at the drive-thru clinic at the AnMed Health North Campus. Please note that E-Visits are available for patients 18 years and older.
AnMed Health has drive-thru testing at the entrance of AnMed Health Oglesby Center A, near the flag poles at the North Campus located at 2000 East Greenville St. This testing is only for at-risk, symptomatic patients who have a physician order. Your testing appointment will be scheduled by your ordering physician.
- 7:00 - 11:00 a.m. - Monday through Friday
- Starting Monday, August 23, drive-thru testing will also be offered Monday - Thursday from 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
After being tested, the results will be given to you as quickly as possible through one of the following methods.
How to get your results:
- MyChart – If you have an AnMed Health MyChart account, your result will be visible as soon as the result is available.
- Phone – If you do not have an AnMed Health MyChart account, please provide a telephone number where you can be reached. Your doctor's office will contact you with the results.
- Mail – If AnMed Health staff are unable to reach you by phone, a letter with your results will be mailed. Please provide a valid mailing address.
If you test positive or negative for COVID-19, you should practice preventive measures to protect yourself and others.