To prepare Family Physicians to practice, in any environment, while providing excellent evidence-based care to the population served and promoting personal growth, wellbeing, and lifelong learning.
- Residents must complete the required curriculum and achieve board certification, with growth in medical knowledge, patient care, procedural competence, systems-based practice, practice-based learning and improvement, professionalism, and communication.
- Residents should develop a personal growth and learning plan for residency and future practice by using faculty feedback, personal reflection, milestone evaluation, and the In Training Exam.
- To develop in residents and faculty the importance and attention to resources and techniques for enhancement of physician wellbeing and resilience.
- To instill in each resident a working knowledge of best practices for safety and quality, and to practice these skills in treating with the goal that they will be ingrained in future practice.
- Demonstrate the importance of social determinates of health and the care of underserved populations.
AnMed Health is proud to send out graduates of the Residency Program into the medical community to serve patients across the state of South Carolina and the country. The images below showcase the different areas that AnMed Health Residency Program graduates have gone on to as they began their careers.