Residents receive medical, dental and life insurance benefits.
Resident salaries range from $56,000 to $59,000, depending on the year of training. The AnMed Health Family Medicine Residency Program also covers a number of fees related to professional memberships, credentialing and practice expenses.
Click here for more program benefits.
Other Quality-of-Life Benefits
- Volunteer Programs. The people of Anderson have always supported AnMed Health and we do everything in our power to give back to our community. As an AnMed Health Family Medicine Resident, you have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of volunteer programs.
- Employee Engagement Programs. Talent shows, career milestone celebrations, choruses and pumpkin carving contests are just a few of the dozens of ways our employees interact with each other in fun, novel ways throughout the year. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun, too!
- Other Benefits. We've been recognized as a great place to work year after year, due, in part, to these other great benefits we offer:
- Employee health clinic.
- Walking track.
- FSA Dependent Day Care accounts.
- Diabetes management program.
- Leadership training programs.
- Professional development classes.
- Online learning opportunities.
- Employee discount program.
- Credit union.
- Reduced-rate gym memberships.
- Onsite cafeterias.
- Pet insurance.
- Direct Deposit.
- Financial assistance fund.
Five Unexpected Perks of Being a Resident at AnMed Health
1. Belonging to a vibrant and caring community.
We have a great work culture! Our doctors, clinical caregivers and support staff work together to support each other and achieve optimal outcomes for our patients. We chat with each other in the halls. We share meals in the cafeteria. And we help each other be the best we can be. Belonging to a tight-knit, supportive community makes it easy to see how the work we do every day here helps better the lives of the patients we serve and the employees who serve them.
2. Enjoying a Great Quality of Life.
Housing costs in Anderson and the surrounding areas are significantly lower than the national average, which means your paycheck goes a lot farther. We enjoy, on average, 221 sunny days a year and a very comfortable temperate climate. And typical morning commutes come with minimal traffic, giving you more time to smile and enjoy the things you like to do.
3. Having Great Benefits.
AnMed Health offers amazing benefits that are affordable and flexible enough to meet the unique needs of our families and most benefits are part-time eligible!
4. Working Here is a pleasure (really).
We've been recognized as a great place to work in Anderson year after year and our people couldn't agree more. Clearly, we're a great place to work!
5. Contributing to AnMed Health’s mission.
Ever since 1908 when we opened our doors, working at AnMed Health has been more than just a job. It's a calling. Everybody here, regardless of job title or career level, helps us get one step closer to our fulfilling our mission of improving the health of humankind.