When minor illnesses and injuries strike, AnMed Health CareConnect offers high-quality urgent care for a large variety of services and conditions. With locations in downtown Anderson and Clemson, we make access to urgent care convenient and affordable for you and your families. Appointments are not necessary. Both locations accept walk-ins and online reservations and are staffed with friendly, caring and professional providers and staff, making us your trusted source for urgent health care needs.
AnMed Health’s urgent care is not your standard walk-in clinic. We offer a broad range of services, which include the following:
- Coronavirus testing
- Flu prevention and treatment
- Labs and X-rays
- STD testing
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Family medicine
- Sports medicine
- Women’s health
- Workers’ compensation (Clemson)
- Occupational medicine (Clemson)
Conditions We Treat
AnMed Health CareConnect has a knowledgeable medical staff that can quickly treat a variety of conditions. Our treatment capabilities include addressing the following conditions:
- Bronchitis or respiratory infections
- Colds, flu, fevers and viruses
- Cuts, scrapes, wounds and burns
- Headaches or migraines
- Insect stings and allergic reactions
- Medical evaluations
- Minor pain and injuries (sprains, strains, broken bones)
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Pink eye
- Poison oak or ivy
- Rash or skin infections
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat and strep throat
- Sutures, stitches and wound care
- Urinary tract infections
When to Choose AnMed Health Urgent Care
When an illness or injury requires immediate attention, it can be difficult to know whether it is truly an emergency. Generally, an emergency is a life-threatening or impairing condition. On the other hand, you may need urgent care treatment when your regular doctor’s office is not available. CareConnect offers high-quality urgent care that’s convenient and affordable when minor illnesses or injuries strike. Some examples of conditions that can be treated include the following:
- Colds and sore throats
- Upper respiratory infections, sinus infections, bronchitis or the flu
- Mild asthma attacks
- Allergies or rashes
- Uncomplicated urinary tract and gynecologic infections
- Wounds and cuts that need stitches or sutures
- Falls resulting in minor injury
- Minor nosebleeds
- Minor abdominal pain, stomach upset or gastroenteritis
For life-threatening illness or injuries, call 911 immediately and care will be provided at the nearest emergency department. However, these visits should only be reserved for true emergencies.
When to choose the emergency department:
- Chest pain or pressure
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Upper stomach pain or pressure
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Heavy or uncontrollable bleeding
- Falls resulting in major injury
- Suicidal thoughts
- Sudden or excessive pain
- Changes in vision
What to expect at AnMed Health CareConnect
AnMed Health’s urgent care allows you to simply walk-in or make an appointment. We offer a straightforward and simple patient care process so that you can get the help you need fast.
Our AnMed Health Care Connect locations in Clemson and Anderson offer online reservations. Reserve your time and wait in the comfort of your own home until it is time to be seen. All you need to do is click on the reservation button for your preferred location. Enter the requested information and we will hold your place in line.
For added convenience, we will even send you a reminder text when your time slot is drawing near. As an urgent care facility, it is important to keep in mind that this is not a traditional appointment time. However, we make every effort to see you within the assigned time slot.
AnMed Health takes all major insurance providers. If you have health insurance, then you may be subject to a co-pay. Typical co-pays range from $20-$100. Check with your health plan for exact pricing.
If you do not have insurance, you can opt for same-day pricing. For an estimate, you can review pricing with providers before receiving treatment. Our same-day pricing is as follows:
- Standard visit: $125 — in-house lab tests will be included
- Procedural visit: $195 — includes any in-house lab tests, joint injections, sprains/strains, sutures or procedures
- Comprehensive visit: $250 — includes items from the procedural visit as well as radiology (plain film X-rays) and send-out labs
- Sports physicals: $20
- DOT physicals: $90 (Clemson location only)
Our urgent care locations
Currently, we have two convenient urgent care locations. When you have pressing health care needs, you can get help at AnMed Health CareConnect-Anderson and AnMed Health CareConnect-Clemson.
Anderson Urgent Care Reserve my spot Clemson Urgent Care Reserve my spot
Universal Medication Form
Pay a bill
Urgent care FAQs
What is the difference between the emergency room and urgent care?
At AnMed Health’s urgent care facility, we offer a wide variety of treatments and services. We can see you via an appointment or as a walk-in and have the ability to treat mild to moderate health conditions. Emergency rooms treat walk-in patients only and are capable of treating life-threatening medical conditions.
Can I go to urgent care without insurance coverage?
Yes, you can be seen without insurance coverage. We offer straightforward tier pricing so that you can get the help you need fast!
Who sees you at urgent care?
Depending on your needs, you will either see an M.D. (Doctor of Medicine) or an APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse). APRNs are capable of providing a high level of care while allowing us to keep office visits accessible to all of our patients.