An educational event for primary care providers
Featuring live case presentations, talks from national experts, and panel discussions with local leaders
Saturday, February 23, 2019
Hilton Garden Inn, Anderson SC
Register now for this convenient, one-day conference offering the latest updates for the primary care management of cardiovascular patients, featuring keynote speaker Dr. Mark Holder. For complete details on this year's event, click here for the brochure.
• Topics on current trends in heart and vascular care.
• TAVR live case presentation.
• Keynote on the science of happiness.
- 7:15 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. Welcome, Co-Chairs: Dr. Satish K. Surabhi and Dr. Brett Stoll
- 8:15 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. Keynote Address: The Science of Happiness, Mark Holder, Ph.D.
- 9:15 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Cardiac Rehabilitation and Secondary Prevention: New Care Models for a New Worldm Laurence Sperling, MD
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. Break
- 10:15 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Controversies in Primary Prevention: Aspirin and Fish Oil, Brett Stoll, MD
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Live Case Presentation and Panel Discussion: Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR), Satish K. Surabhi, MD and Jay Meehan, MD
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. New Treatment Options for Mitral Insufficiency: What’s New, What’s Exciting and What You Need to Know, Michael Rinaldi, MD
- 1:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Minimally Invasive Mitral Valve Surgery: Is Robotic Valve Surgery Prime Time?, Sachin Shah, MD
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. What is New In Cardiology For 2019?, Jeremy Parker, MD
- 2:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. Break
- 2:45 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. What Comes After DAPT: Aspirin, Ticagralor, Rivoraxiban?, Jay Meehan, MD
- 3:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. Aortic Stenosis: Making Sense of Valve Gradients, Satish K. Surabhi, MD
- 3:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. MD Questions/Discussion/Closing Remarks, Co-Chairs: Dr. Satish K. Surabhi and Dr. Brett Stoll